Friday 4 December 2015

Writing a Plan - Seminar

The nest step was to create a plan to go off when writing my essay. During one of our seminars we were given help with the best way to structure our essay. It was made clear what needed to be included in our introduction and how long it should be, as well as how to lay out the main body of our essay, and to make sure that we linked our question back to the topic of animation.


I had a rough idea of how to structure my essay because I had already selected several resources from which I was getting evidence and quotes from,
but I was unsure on the exact order to write everything. 

I began by writing out all of the points I wanted to consider, including animations and text based sources. 

I wanted to consider mention examples of animations that are very strongly character driven, as well as some examples that are perhaps not quite as advanced, or as renowned for their use of character design. 
I also wanted to bring the topic back to basics, such as mentioning the use of character drive in story books for children, and how important this can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment